Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thank Goodness for Appreciative Customers from a small passionate business


Starting a business based upon passion and a mission to make a small positive impact on this world has its ups and downs. But, sometimes, appreciative emails, positive Face Book posts, and enthusiastic customers and stores make it all seem worthwhile.
This weekend provided a wealth of good karma for Spelt Right www.speltrightbaking.com

This email was from Brooke at Whole Foods in Portland, Maine "I wanted to let you know about our sandwich team members using your spelt dough in our chocolate fest we had Friday. The sandwich was a hit." As stated by the Demo Coordinator, "A shout out to Rob in Prep Foods and his team for having a medley of Valentine offerings dotted throughout his case…and did you see that Chocolate Fest Heart Shaped Sandwich(OMG).. it was such a show stopper..(butternut squash, goat cheese, pecans, honey, chocolate) sandwiched between 2 heart shaped pieces of [Spelt Right]spelt bread!"

And, on how Spelt Right products not only taste good, but make people feel great, read the comments from Erin in Maine, and Diana in New Hampshire,

From Erin who recently had knee surgery.... "I have been doing the no-wheat thing all week and my knees are definitely doing better! eating lots of spelt bagels!"

From Diana who is a new convert to Spelt Right products "I bought Sesame (my fave!) bagels for the week [from Hannaford]. My favorite thing about Spelt Right Bagels is that they don't cause the heart burn that traditional bagels cause in me. I love, love, love the sesame! Thank you for making this product! Now, I really want pizza dough.."

Well, thank you Brooke, Erin, and Diana. I needed the boost this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment